Our weekly sports sessions
To find out more about these sports session including costs click here to go to the Sports Sessions Membership page.
At each of these sessions we limit the number of players so that everyone plays at least 45 minutes. Depending on the turnout you may play the full length of the session.
Each week we mix the teams around to keep the games fun and varied.
To help you choose the right sports session at the most appropriate level here we explain the skills required for each level.
- This level is for players who have played a little before, have a basic understanding of the game, or those who have never played before but are reasonably co-ordinated and fairly fit.
- This level is for players who have played quite a lot before at a low or mid-level, understand the game well, and are sporty and well co-ordinated and fit.
- This level is for players who have played a lot before (e.g. in their school or university team), are thoroughly competent at the basic skills and can play consistently well, and have an understanding of the game and team tactics.
- This level is for players who have played a lot before in structured teams (e.g. in their university or regional team), are strong team players, have good fitness, and have good understanding of the game and team tactics.
- This level is only for the most experienced players who have played for many years in structured competitive teams (e.g. in their university or regional team) and have mastered all the skills of the game, have excellent fitness and teamplay skills.
Do you want to play our sociable team sports to get fit & stay fit?